[Open Chat], the Enterprise Social Networking feature, is a tool where comments and posts by Users who you follow can be displayed in your [Timeline], like Facebook and Twitter. You can follow topics using business hash-tags. For example, when you follow a topic "#orders", posts that include the word "#orders" will be shown on your timeline.
1. Following [User]
- 1. Following [User]
- When you want to display posts by your colleagues or supervisor on your Timeline, add the [Users] to your follow list
- Comments that the User has posted "addressed to the Followers" will appear on the follower's Timeline
- Posts related to Issues handled/Offered (posted with "#p1234" format) will be displayed, regardless of whether or not you are following the person who posted them
- If a User has posted limiting to a Section, the post will not appear in the Timeline of the follower
- If a User has posted limiting to a Section, the post appears on the timeline of all the members who belong to the Section, regardless of whether or not they are following
- All posts will be recorded openly (All employees can browse or search all posts)
2. Following a [Topic] with a Hash-tag
- 1. Following a [Topic] with a Hash-tag
- When you want to display posts that have been tagged with a particular [Topic] on your timeline, add the topic to the follow list by clicking on the topic tag and then clicking the [Follow] button
- Up to 128 characters can be entered as a topic
- If you enter a topic that exceeds 128 characters, an error will occur when posting.
- It is a good idea to pre-share topics using a Hash-tag, such as "Events" and "Cross-department Projects", etc.
3. Reacting to a Post
- a. Good!
- Show your positive feelings to the User who has posted by leaving a [Good!] on their comment
- The post that has gathered many [Good!] in the last month will be in ranked in [Good! to everyone]
- b. Comment
- You can write anything you want to advise or tell (Attaching files, URLs and Stickers are available)
- You can associate your post with an Issue ID by adding '#p1234' format (A space before and after, or line break is required)